Night Audit Report can be found in the Statistics tab under the Reports function. This will show you a snapshot view of your day’s activity and revenue.
You can choose which date you want to check and please press “Search” to view that day’s report.
Rules of date selection:
(1) Night Audit Report shows the general folios of the day. You can select the date on the top to see the daily room details and daily income report.
(2) Room revenue is based on the daily total room sold. It is the sum of daily room rates selling on that day.
(3) Auxiliaries is counted on the extra bill added on the chosen date.
(4) Payment received is counted on the transaction made on the chosen date.
For Example (1), extra bill added on the 25th Sep 2019 will be counted in the night audit report of 25th Sep 2019.
For Example (2), If you take the payment of extra bill (added on 25th Sep 2019) on 26th Sep 2019, that amount will include in the 26th Sep, Night Audit report.
Night Audit Report includes the following informations :
- (1) Expected Arrivals = Total Reservations where check in date equal date parameter and status does not equal cancellations, no shows, and block out
- (2) Expected Departure = Total Reservations where checkout date equal date parameter and status does not equal cancellations, no shows, and block out
- (3) Remaining Arrivals = Total Reservations (except block out, no-shows and cancellations) with check-in date equal selected date and status equal waiting for guest
- (4) Remaining Departures = Total reservations (except block out, no-shows and cancellations) with check-out date equal selected date and status do not equal
- Auxiliary Revenue: Please note that Auxiliary charges are counted in the report on the day of Check-In.
You can always export as Excel, print, send direct email and set up delivery schedule for the information’s listed on the Night Audit Report by clicking the respective buttons at the bottom of the page.
It will direct you to this page and just press “Print“