We highly recommend using Stripe to process your credit cards. Stripe is an accepted standard in online payments. Once Stripe is supported in your country, you’ll be able to accept payments from customers anywhere in the world.
If Stripe is supported:
- Go ahead and create your stripe account here
- Link your bank account to it
- After that, follow the guide below to integrate it into your Switch account.
How to integrate Stripe to your Switch account:
- Send request to Switch’s customer support to authorize the Stripe payment gateway.
- To enable your connection, go to Engine Icon > Payment Gateway, then click enable.
2. You will see two fields which will allow Switch to connect to your Stripe account. Login to your Stripe account www.stripe.com and once you logged in, you will see your dashboard. At the top right of your screen, click on “Your Account” then click on “Account Settings.” On your top menu, click on “API Keys.”
3. There are two sets of keys here that you can use. One key will be your secret key and your publishable key. It’s important that you never share your secret key as this is unique in your account. Copy and paste your keys in their corresponding fields on Stripe settings in Switch and click “click to connect” button. The keys are the whole sentence, including sk (‘sk_live_xxx’)
- Only Owner and Admin users can change settings in Payment Gateway page
Once Stripe is connected, Switch gives the option to enable automatic charging on your guest’s credit card.
Please note that you can continue using your current credit card service (like if you have a swipe machine) for most credit card transactions, and just use Stripe for your booking button transactions.
For more information, feel free to contact us!